Nassim Annan is holding a Master’s Degree in Political Sciences with focus on international relations and Law from the University of Heidelberg in Germany. During his studies Mr. Annan took the opportunity to gain experience in the field of public transport in Dubai as an intern at BLIC GmbH. Annan decided to devote his professional career to public transport. As part of the ITS project in Riyadh (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) Mr. Annan was responsible for stakeholders communication and their management. Being able to continue the successful story he became managing partner of in.motion and notwithstanding already provides 10 years of work and project experience.
Through his involvement in technical and contractual aspects of the project as well as the client support, Mr. Annan has developed a sophisticated set of skills, which is expressed for the stakeholder & contract management of transportation projects. Through his expertise in customer service and project management Mr. Annan is a highly valued partner especially in international projects.
His area of expertise described as following (not limited to):
- Automatic Fare Collection systems (AFC)
- Intermodal Transport Control Systems, Automated Vehicle Management systems (ITCS, AVM)
- Real Time Passenger Information systems (RTPI)
- Passenger Planning System or Journey Planner (JP)
Mr. Annan is your contact for:
- Project management
- Stakeholder management
- Contract management and its conceptions
- Communication & coordination of project participants
- Risk analysis and interface management